Monday, October 6, 2008

Improvised Gymnastics

Posted by Picasa

Addie Mae has recently learned to somersault, it seems I could use some practice. Like most dads, I want nothing more than to impress my daughter on a daily basis, how else can I be sure to maintain my status as her number one man. To do so I thought I could put together a routine that would surely dazzle her mind, a somersault into handstand, using the wall as an anchor. I testify to the sound execution of my routine, the wall however could not absorb the magnificance of such a maneuver. However, I will say that Addie Mae was still quite impressed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what the hell happened to the wall?

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Lol nice one Shaun!

booha said...

Wow.. That dent in the wall is bigger than she is.
Way to go Shauni Salami!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com